CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Post a comment!

Ok so this is for all of you lovely people who come to read, but don't comment. I think it's awesome you are here to read about life and see how things are going, but some of you i don't even know are looking at my blog because you don't leave comments. I used to hear some of my friends talk about people not leaving comments and i didn't understand why it mattered, but now i have no clue whose out there reading this or checking up on me, and then no one comments yet people have read it. Kinda makes me question what the point of blogging is if people don't respond to your posts. SO if you don't already if you stop by maybe you could stop and say something too, any comment will do even if its an Oh... or wow.. or neat.. or hi! Something! it'd be super if you leave your stamp as you pass on through!!! Thanks! Much appreciation !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

calm down, calm down. im on. i went boating yesterday. it was crazy. i went tubing. i fell out only once when the whole entire thing went upside down going 35 miles a hour! it was crazy again

/\/atha/\/ said...

I'M BORED!

Nicole said...

Oh.. wow.. neat.. hi! =)

Anonymous said...

i'm right with you nathan!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Alisha,
I understand what your saying! I hate it when others look at your blog and say nothing about it.. Why are you looking! Anyways, I am checking it out.. Your picture on the right hand corner is darling. Take care.

Anonymous said...

i have nothing to read! its boring. ill be so happy when we're in school! ugh. nothing to do. hope you're having fun.

Unknown said...

hi miss h sorry i dont leave comments but i will as much as i can

/\/atha/\/ said...

My brothers starts going to school today.

Anonymous said...

where?

Anonymous said...

hey wats up its the awsomeness tanner hamblin i started school yeah shocker there i got into Math 7 i am not happy about it because i have to learn all of the stuff again i wish i was in 6th grade again i miss it so much

 
=