CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ade's Birthday!!!!

My neice Ade is having a birthday!!! She is now going to be 5 years old and i can't beleive it!!! She will be going to Kindergarten this year!! She has grown up so fast. I love this little girl like she were my own! We went to Chuck E Cheese for her party today and it was a blast. Although she was so afraid of Chuch E..... Gunnar wanted to chase him down to keep saying hi to him, but it took a lot to get a picture with him. They had tons of fun. It is like Vegas for kids. I loved it! Then we went and ate ice cream and cupcakes and plated with her new stuff, princess yatzee, princess hop scotch, a microphone that mikel gave her that sings high school musical songs... We had a lot of fun i am glad i got to go!

These pics are both of my last day of school, and the bday party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember me? Remember the terrible three? Tanner, Josh, and me? ;) B-)

Alisha Chase said...

Nate! Of course How could i forget any of you!! Did you survive 7th grade?! I can't believe you will all be eighth graders!!! Hope all is well.

 
=