CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

NOW.... and THEN......


SO i have some of the BEST friends anyone could ever ask for. I was going through some of my old pictures, and laughing at how long we have all been friends. I have know all of you SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL!! Even some since ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! So i started putting together just a few of the pictures of our group together over the last decade....(or longer) Oh how i love you guys you always make me smile!!!! Here's to you guys!!! I seriously could not be where i am today without these girls. I have leaned on every one of their shoulders at least once and turned to them for support and strength. And they have ALWAYS been there for me when I needed them! I have learned Millions upon millions of lessons from each of them and i am so thankful to have everyone of you in my life! I hope you enjoy the memories as much as i did!! I can't wait to see what happens with us over the next decade! Love you!
P.S. If you have any other note worthy pics to add to this blog, let me know!!!!



















6 comments:

Nicole said...

Awe fun! I don't even REMEMBER those pictures of me in that black shirt, and you're wearing a black jacket. Where IS that?! I like my hair.. lol

Alisha Chase said...

Oh my gosh do you know where that is?! For some odd reason, that is in the middle of the street when we went to Sarah Woodman's house in draper...like forever and a day ago. I cant remember at all why we were there. But i am pretty sure i remember that much, don't ask me why though, you know me and memories!! Yikers!

Dave and Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Emily said...

Holy crap I used to be sexy! What the heck happened to me? Thanks for the pictures, they were so much fun to look at! ~ Emily

jjangji said...

i couldn't remember where the pictures from sarah's house were from, either! thank goodness one of us remembers! and emily, i need an invite to your blog. i think you were going to sent it and you never did. this won't do.

Daija said...

Wow! Those are great. Is it sad that I look almost exactly the same? At least I have learned to wear longer shirts... :)

 
=