CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

New Chapstick which is AMAZING

Hey! SO I have this friend named Whitney, she makes chapstick and it is to DIE for! Those of you that know me, already know i LOVE LOVE LOVE chapstick, so i have used practically every kind out there!!BUT THIS ONE SERIOUSLY ROCKS. It keeps my lips smooth and soft all day, it doesn't leave them dry and worse then they were before, it actually helps them feel amazing!! AND IT SMELLS GREAT!! i LOVE IT! I just ordered 4 more flavors because i love it so much. I ordered peppermint ice cream, pina colada, pineapple mango, and cinnamon roll. I can't wait to get them on Saturday! She ships so fast you don't even have to wait very long! ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS TO PURE HEAVEN.

AND NO, she didn't ask me to advertise or sell for her, she doesn't even know i am doing this, this is just me sharing with the people i love a really great product, i really think you should try some it's fantastic!!! check it out go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/littleoldtree or just click "check it out" it is my link i made for you, either way ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Miss.Holloway Um I went to that website and ordered the vanilla cahpstick. but I put paypal!!! I don't have a paypal! So how do I cancel the order? and maybe I can give you the $4 dollars and you can order it for me?! thanks marissa

Alisha Chase said...

Marissa- Not sure how to cancel it i could help ya look at it. But yeah i can do that if ya wanna just bring me the money at my school or whatevers and then i will do it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mis.Hollloway ur the BEST when do u come back on track?

Alisha Chase said...

Monday

 
=