CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Long Weekend!!

I am excited to have a long weekend! We get Monday off from school, and can i tell you how awesome that is? My college classes started this week for my Masters Degree. I am about half way through it now, well almost... If i carry on at this rate i will be done May 2009 so just over a year! It has taken me longer than i thought it would because I am working full time at the same time which is fine, but last year i decided to get my ESL endorsement and then this year i am working on my Math endorsement all while i am working on my Masters of ED... So it's been busy! And it has slowed down the process since i added more classes to my load then i expected. I just couldn't pick one endorsement or program so i did two endorsements before i finish my masters!

On top of that i am sick again....or should i say still? Just when i thought i was actually feeling better!!! However, My kidney infection is getting better! Which is super good news! Looks like the antibiotics are doing their job! But on top of that now i have a cold... which is no fun at all! And the other night i was throwing up too, so maybe it is the flu again, but i had the flu just after new years, before my kidney drama so i wouldn't think it was that but who knows! Needless to say not feeling awesome and having class three nights in a row (and ALL day Saturday) after working all week totally wears ya out! But I am doing good and still moving along! At least i go off track soon so hopefully i will feel better by then so i can bounce back from all of this craziness!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Im sorry your sick Miss.Holloway

Alisha Chase said...

That's ok! I will take my turn at being sick... at least i have the weekend to get better by Tuesday so you guys won't have to have any more subs!!!

Brittney said...

Good im sick of all those mean ones who like to smack the rulers on the desk that was kind of scary.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Hey, I hope your feeling better. Sounds llike things are going well, take care.

Brittney said...

Hey Miss.Holloway I'm sry ur SO sick. I hope ur better by
Tuesday So we don't have to have anymore subs!! There all rude!!!
This is Brittney's Account but she lets me get on it. SO feel better Miss.Holloway.
Marissa S.

 
=