CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am done being sick already!!!....Right?

SO this was a crazy Holiday.. everyone was sick. I got the stomach flu which led to a bladder infection which led to a kidney infection. Talk about NOT FUN! but that's ok. I guess it's better to be sick while on break then during school. Although i did have to miss a few days this week, and had to go in for testing. I just hope it goes away soon. Luckily the antibiotics have been in me for a few days and seem to be working it's not quite as painful as before... But it is still not my idea of fun that's for sure. I am happy to report however that i successfully ate twice today and have kept it all in. That is for sure a record for me lately! Anyway i graciously give up my turn of being sick i am done for now... I have had enough fun.

2 comments:

Daija said...

I'm so sorry. What a rotten thing to happen over Christmas break! Or any time for that matter. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Nicole said...

Dang! That's no fun. Let me know if you need anything ;) even it's just to be welcomed back to the normal world.

 
=