CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New day, new life... NEW HAIR



Lots of new things have happened. I got a new hair cut! My sister moved into a new house. And i am on a new journey in life. I am loving the break from school, trying to catch up on everything. I am still sick... it seems like a never ending battle, but thats ok. I am trying to turn my life around, exercise more, eat right, make better choices in life. Basically find my way back to me again... Hope it works! Anyway i haven't posted in awhile cuz i couldn't really see the point of posting to no one.... it is almost like talking to myself online, but I had to post this picture of my nephews and my niece, they are my love!!! PLUS i get to show off my new hair cut! Enjoy life!

1 comment:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Your hair cut looks SO cute, you look great and I wish you luck in the transition to your new life. Thanks for posting a post:)

 
=