CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Super weekend full of.... school? Yikes!

Ok so i am taking classes for my masters degree, and seriously what an awesome weekend of class! Yuck! I have class every other weekend Friday nights and all day Saturday. What an awesome way to spend my weekend. But the other weekends aren't too exciting either. I will just be glad when i have made it through and gotten to the end. My classes are fun and beneficial, dont get me wrong it's just lame that i have nothing better to do.

And my mom is back in the hospital with pneumonia. It is sad how sick she gets so often. And my dad is in Reno for his regional baseball meeting, so I am doing what i can to help out.

I am still living the up and down roller coaster of my relationship.... Not strong enough to jump either way. And i feel like life is just kind of standing still. I hope that i will find light again soon and make progress instead of standing at a stand still...

Other than that i am dreading my birthday this week. I will be 25 and only getting older! Maybe i will write again telling you all how old and lame i am hahaha. That would be exciting! I am not really doing much for my birthday. Maybe i will go visit my sister, seeing as it is her birthday too!!

Anyway another lame day to check off the calendar.

YOURS TRULY,
WAITING FOR AN ADVENTURE

2 comments:

Daija said...

Spending the weekend in class is not such a bad thing. My weekends involve a lot of TV - I would say that your weekends are spend more productively than mine.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets better soon.

I love your haircut, by the way. So cute!!

Love ya!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Hey, is your mom doing better? I am sorry she is sick, it's never fun to go through all that. I hope you have a better week and a Great Birthday!

 
=