CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happier post! Full of fun!!

This week was the Salt Lake County Fair. I got to go twice. The first time was with my sister and her kids and Mikel and Kristen and her kids. We just walked around, and went to the petting zoo and the kids rode a pony. It was awesome!

The second time was with Kristen and Eric and Mikel and Kristen's daughter. We went to the demolition derby. It was so much fun! And we got out picture holding a Walaroo! How cute!

There are also some other pictures of the mountains. We were eating around the fire and a deer was right across the creek! It was beautiful! I love love love being outdoors especially in the mountains!!

I am so grateful to have fun things like this to do to help me relax and not worry so much! It also helps to be surrounded by such amazing people that i love!!!

No comments:

 
=