CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Haunted Village!

OK so last night me Mikel, Kristen and Eric went to the Haunted Village. Which is the haunted house up at "This is the Place Monument... Any of you that have ever been ANYWHERE with me, let alone somewhere scary know that i am very very jumpy. Heck i scream when my landlord opens the door in the garage when i am in there. I am very very jumpy. SO you can assume how it works when scary creepy guys pop out and scare me... I ran through the thing screaming.... I think i almost peed my pants atleast three times! It was a weird set up for a haunted house. It is both inside and outside, you walk a lot in between the different buildings. But it was way fun! I think the funny thing is, i am not afraid of the people dressed up all dead-like. Its just the intial jumping out that scares the shiz out of me. And then ok ok it is pretty creepy when they follow you... They just get too close for comfort.

I love it. It's one of my very favorite things to do. I just hate that it is getting so freaking expensive to go! That's why i am excited to go to Mikel's haunted house, "Terror on 84th". Him and his friends have built a haunted house throughout his yard. They put it on the last week of October, BEST part is, it's free! You just bring a can of food, and they donate it all to the food bank! What an awesome thing to do!?? It's pretty dang awesome too, you should check it out!

Anyway I love HALLOWEEN!!! yahoo! But sad and lucky? i am off track for Halloween! yahoo one more week of school! One more BUSY week of parent teacher conferences, but still 5 more days of school and then i get a break!!!

Everyone say YAHOO for Year Round School!!

No comments:

 
=