CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

I ♥ Glee


OK so... Yes it has been over for weeks now.. But i am just getting around to say I love Glee!! It is like peace in a television show! If my life could be a musical i would totally rock life! I love to sing and dance and relate music to everything, and this show totally makes me sing! Not to mention that i think the season finale was AMAZING because it really brought everything around that totally should have happened. Because quite frankly I LOVE Finn, But Rachel is WAY better for him then Quinn, I hope he totally gets together with Rach next season!! And i am glad Will finally left his lying wife!! LAME! Anyway, i just had to share that it totally brings me happiness and without fail makes me sing every episode!! So, it is official, I ♥ GLEE!!!

4 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

i have never seen glee, i hear so much about it... i guess i need to watch and see.. i love your blogs look- so cute.

Just the 3 of us said...

Okay I really need to get with the program and watch GLEE!!! I never have, but I've been hearing how amazing it is and now your post just sealed the deal! I will watch it, as soon as I get home, if I ever get home :)
Happy New Year!!!

Lisa said...

LOL Jesse loves Glee and wants me to catch up on hulu so we can start watching them! As if I have the time...

Alisha Chase said...

Shalise and Lauren..... YOU TOTALLY should watch it!! PS I hope you make it home soon Lauren!

And Lis, come on Why on Earth wouldn't you have time to watch it!?! I am sure the twins would LOVE it!! haha I knew i could count on Jesse to love such a great show! I hope you find time sometime to watch it, you really would LOVE it!!!

 
=