CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

50 Books in One year.....Here's to my good year of Reading!

Well My friend Nicole told me about this goal she had to read 50 books in 2009.... I started a little bit later into the year, so i only made it to 40 dang... BUT i will finish the other 10 books soon. I am now reading my 41st book "The Endowment" Written by my brother in law's Brother. John A. Muhlestein. SO i will be able to add that to my list soon. I am sure if i counted all of the books i have had to read for school, and read to my students in school i would easily be at 50 or beyond... but i just counted at home reading and books of my choice...And i didn't think to write them down until half way into it so i may have missed some!! Anyway It is kinda funny to tell you what books i read, i feel like it exposes me... No judging based on my choices! haha Well there ya go! I love to read and am excited to keep reading fun new books! Here is my list: (Not in the order i read them)
1. Remember Me-Sophie Kinsella
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic- Sophie Kinsella
3. Shopaholic takes Manhattan- Sophie Kinsella
4. Shopaholic Ties the Knot- Sophie Kinsella
5. Shopaholic and Sister- Sophie Kinsella
6. Shopaholic and Baby- Sophie Kinsella
7. Can you keep a Secret?- Sophie Kinsella
8. The Undomestic Goddess- Sophie Kinsella
9. Dear John- Nicholas Sparks
10. 32 Third Graders and One class Bunny- Phillip Done
11. Twilight-Stephenie Meyer (Again)
12. New Moon- Stephenie Meyer (Again)
13. Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer (Again)
14. Breaking Dawn- Stephenie Meyer (Again)
15. Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 1 (Again)
16. Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 2 (Again)
17. Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 3 (Again)
18. Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 4 (Again)
19. Alone Together- Jack Weyland
20. Saving Kristen- Jack Weyland
21. Brianna, My Brother and the Blog- Jack Weyland
22. The Road less Traveled- M. Scott Peck M.D.
23. Keeping it together in a messed up world-Mary Ellen Edmunds
24. Fairest- Gail Carson Levine
25. Heartbeat- Sharon Creech
26. If I have a Wicked Stepmother, Where is My Prince?- Melissa Kantor
27. Left to tell- Immaculee Llibagiza
28. Broken Things to Mend- Jeffery R. Holland
29. Stop Whining Start Living- Dr. Laura Schlessinger
30. L.A. Candy- Lauren Conrad
31. Believing Christ- Stephen E. Robinson
32. Wicked- Gregory Maguire
33. Toss the Guild and Catch the Joy- Merrilee Boyack
34. Fablehaven- Brandon Mull
35. The 7 habits of Highly Effective People- Stephen R. Covey
36. Stick up for Yourself!- Gershen Kaufman
37. Speak Up and Get along!- Scott Cooper
38. How to Hug a Porcupine- Dr. John Lewis Lund
39. The Book Of Mormon
40. The Rescue- Nicholas Sparks

1 comment:

Daija said...

Wow!! I'm so impressed. I have a hard time finishing one book a month for book club.

 
=