CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thank you!!!


I just want to put a special THANKS out to Suzanne and Nicole for being the best ever!! They totally took care of me when i had my surgery and brought me food and books and magazines to read and just kept me company. They seriously are the best friends ever THANK YOU GUYS!!!

And of course my family. My sister Brittany let me crash at her house for days as i couldn't even get up to go to the bathroom without crying! Her and her husband and kids were great to help me out! But they always have been there to take care of me and make sure i get what i need. They are the best ever. And my Parents took me and suffered through my craziness and restlessness at the hospital. And Heather kept checking on me. It was a family event for sure! But hey i didn't hit any doctors this time! That's an accomplishment!!!

I really had a lot of people reach out in love and support and i think that's what made it a great experience!! THANK you for all your love and support!!! I couldn't be here without you!

No comments:

 
=