CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

I love Lee!!


I have known this for quite some time now, (From the very beginning actually) but i thought i would officially voice my opinion that i love Lee and i think he should totally win American idol!! AND i have really loved his song choices..... Especially when he pulls out his guitar!! I totally heart LEE Dewyze! Yahoo!

I wont lie I like Tim too, but i know he should go home. I dislike Crystal. I think she is good, but they praised her WAY to early and she got cocky. I dislike the overly sure attitude when she hasn't wow'd me! Big Mike is LUCKY he got saved, i think he can sing, but it is not exciting or marvelous... I think Casey is good too, but hands down i am team Lee!

1 comment:

Just the 3 of us said...

Team Lee over here!!!!!! =)

 
=