CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hmm is it The truth.... Yikes?

Ya know, I have been thinking recently... And I have never really thought of myself as uptight, hard to please, obsessive, type A personality, bossy, controlling, or crazy. BUT in reality, i think i am actually all of those. I don't know if it has changed more sense i have gotten older, or if i am just more aware of it now, but I am not as easy going as I thought i was. I don't do spontaneous very well. I need structure, plans, and organization. Maybe that is the teacher in me, or maybe I am just naturally obsessive. But i want things my way. And maybe i need Something to knock me off my high horse and humble me a little bit. I am not better than anyone, smarter than anyone, better at communicating and life and making choices. I have as many faults as the next person. And don't get me wrong i don't think i am arrogant, cocky, or confident in my excellence. But i do know that i have accomplished a lot of things in life. But i have a hard time throwing everything in the air and going on a last minute trip. Or going somewhere cold when all i packed was summer stuff. Or communicating the way someone else wants me to. I get stuck in the process of if i get an idea i follow it. I have to like prep myself to take a different course if things change. Ha i really have gone crazy i guess! Maybe one day i won't get mad and frustrated and have a panic attack when things don't go my way. Usually i am pretty good at keeping all that stuff to myself. And i keep my crazy feelings inside as I smile and try to go with the flow. But in reality, Yikes i like things they way i like them!!!

*** And this concludes my confession for the day! ***

1 comment:

Just the 3 of us said...

I think you are awesome and one of the sweetest gals I know :) true story!

 
=