CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

The most perfect Date EVER!!!


Mikel took me to the Real Salt Lake Soccer Game on Wednesday. It was our 13 month anniversary from our first date ever. He is a softy like that and always wants to celebrate. (Which is cute) And he knows i absolutely ADORE David Cook AND soccer. So it really doesn't get any better than that!!! I walked him through the soccer game and explained to him what was going on and he was so cute eagerly listening and learning more about soccer. THEN came the amazing part, the David Cook Concert. I kid you not, i was like a 12 year old school girl with a crush. We were sitting SO close to him, I was yelling, and screaming, and singing and dancing.... I was in LOVE!! Mikel even said, Hey hun, let me take your camera and i will take pictures while you dance ok? haha so he did. The whole time as i sang and danced he took pictures of him for me. AND then David came up into the stands!! He walked on the stairs right by me and i was one hand away from touching him... and YES i was screaming. In fact, sad to admit i had ran over there from my seat just a few seats away but i totally like left my purse and everything i had with me in the seat. Totally just ditched it in hopes that i would touch David's hand. YES i am 26 years old, but i tell you that was my perfect day. Mikel must really love me he just smiled and laughed at me as i giggled away in la la land. Happier than a kite. HA Thanks Mikel for such a perfect date!!! PS He even agreed to share me with David Cook as long as he pays the bills ;) SO bring it on Davy!! I'll be waiting! haha

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute.

Can we share David? ;)

Delight said...

You are TOO MUCH FUN!!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Glad you had so much fun. It's funny how we have funny little crushes.

 
=