CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Stresses of a Stressed Bride

I have officially gotten lost from the blogging world. Ok online interactions in general have pretty much sucked. I dont post new blogs, i dont read blogs, and even facebook activity has declined greatly. I have had way too many other things on my to do list. But i am happy to report i have really attacked my to do list! I have my dress ready. My invitations sent out, the arrangements for food and other things done, and i even have my first Bridal shower tomorrow. its been such a crazy stressful road even though i am trying to keep it simple and cheap. I just want to celebrate with people that i love!

Hopefully we both make it through this experience to actually enjoy being married!!! Any advice on staying calm??

2 comments:

Laura Jett said...

Think of it as a good thing you're not on the internet so much! (I'm not sure how much you were online in the past, but I sure wish I could... WOULD limit my online time each day!) :)
We got your invites and they are SO cute! I can't wait to see you again as a married woman! :D
Good luck with everything! Just remember that SOMETHING will (most likely) go wrong, but the MOST important thing is the 1 word you will say in the temple when asked... and hopefully your answer is Yes! ;)

Nicole said...

Yay! I. Am. So. Excited!

Just don't COMPLETELY disappear from the real world once you get married, mmm k? At least, not permanently ;)

Love ya!

 
=