CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

3 weeks!!


In 3 weeks Mikel and i will be getting married!! AH! How cool is that? We met with the stake president today to get our temple recommends signed. In two weeks we are going to get our endowments in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple so that on the 20th we can be sealed in the Bountiful temple. WHAT AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!!! I am SO excited!! I am so grateful that Mikel is such a great guy and that we can have such a good relationship. I cant wait to share my everything with him and really become a family. After everything that has happened i am truly blessed to be where i am today. I am grateful for my testimony in the church and the faith that has brought me to this point in my journey. AND i am so grateful for the friends and family church leaders, YW leaders, teachers, everyone that has led me by example to continue with the church. I wouldnt be who i am today without the support of people i love and without my testimony in the church... Cant wait for the next chapter in this journey to begin, and definitely on the right path.

2 comments:

Daija said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I'll definitely be thinking of you.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I am SO HAPPY for You- Alisha, your such a sweet girl and you deserve such happiness.. Look back and see what you have learned and see what an example you have become to so many. I cannot wait for you to have an amazing day..

*Let the countdown begin*

 
=