CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

I love Book Club!

My Book Club met tonight, and can i just say, I LOVE BOOK CLUB!!! It is just so much fun to meet with awesome girls and talk about books. The book we read this month was "The Thirteenth Tale." Let me just say, emotional roller coaster!!?!?? It is absurd, and crazy, and at points while reading i thought, "What the good heck are we reading this month??" But overall it was a really good book. Twists and turns i never expected. I very unpredictable plot. It was a Gothic, Romantic, Classic English style book. With great reference to some of my favorite books like "Wuthering Heights" and "Jane Eyre" I love meeting with girls, eating fun yummy treats, and talking about one of my definite favorite things, READING!!!

I am looking forward to our next book "The Maze Runner" I already put it on hold at the library!! I LOVE having a book to read. I am not sure what i would do without books! I always have one by my night stand. OK lets be honest, i probably have two or three at all times!! Then i pass on my good readings to My brother in law, or Sister, or sometimes friends. Nothing better than telling someone else about an amazing book i just read, and then having them read it and love it too! Awe the joys and adventures of reading!!!

Any Suggestions of good books I should read this year???


1 comment:

Daija said...

I really enjoyed "The Thirteenth Tale," too. We're reading "The Female Brain" right now for our book club. It's very interesting.

 
=