CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lily.... This years Birthday present!


This year Mikel decided to give me another puppy for my birthday. We picked her out together. We had been casually looking for awhile, and she just hit the spot. She is rambunctious and full of energy. But she sure is cute! I think lucky has really enjoyed having her around to play with. Even though they always wrestle and she steals his toys!! He definitely has an equal match! It's been fun to have a new addition in the family. Although with every great new joy, comes challenges and hard work! Have no fear he also bought me an adorable purse. Thanks for a great birthday!! I share my birthday with my sister. So the friday before our birthday Brittany, Mikel and I went to dinner and a movie while Heather and Isaac babysat her kids (yahoo sleepovers!) Then on my birthday me and mikel went to dinner and then went to britts later for Brownies and games! It has been a great February. It was also Mikel's birthday. So we invited his family over for a birthday dinner on Sunday. We have been blessed to be surrounded by great family. For Valentines day Mikel had to work, so he surprised me at work with a giant teddy bear and flowers. He is so sweet and thoughtful! He took me out on the Saturday before too. Talk about one spoiled month!! We definitely have had a great month!!




1 comment:

iloveblts said...

Hope you had a fun birthday. LOVE those cute dogs!! We need to have a puppy play date one of these days! Miss ya! We still need to have our girl dinner :)

 
=