CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Amazing Race meets Big Brother

Everyone say YAHOOOOOO for a great day! The Amazing Race started up again today and JEFF AND JORDAN from Big Brother are on there. They just happened to mesh 2 of my favorite shows. It's like happiness meets happier... and boy does it make me HAPPY!!! YAHOO Team JJ. I hope they go far!!! Even though i admit Jordan is a ditz and their first mission is in Chile and she thought they were going to CHINA!!! haha OH how i love Jordan. At least she wasn't the only one, those darn cowboys and their brazilian money... SHOCKER you can't use that in Chile!!! Oh Happy happy!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

haha. I'm glad you said she was a ditz, because I just commented on yours and Lauren's excitement on Facebook about how ditzy she is! My hell!

.. but you're right, the cowboys.. have got to go!

Just the 3 of us said...

LOL Nicole don't be a hater!!! ;) Yay for Team JJ! I freakin love them. That was sooo funny when she was like "we need a ticket to China!" lol!!! Jeff is so cute to her. So far so good, I hope they make it all the way!

 
=