CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

And we're back!!!

Finally moved in!!!!It has been a very stressful few weeks. BUT the good news is I am officially all moved in!!! And on to my new adventure. Granted I have a few weeks of work unpacking and organizing ahead of me! BUT life is good. I still love my job, and I am excited to have a new place to call home, and new adventures!! I got another new calling in church. And I have met a few new people. I also just started a new workout routine which I love. It's been good to get back into things again!!


2 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Yay for all new things.. Where are you living? Are you in an apt? I hope all is going well, congrats on your new location :)

Alisha Chase said...

I used to live in a basement apt by myself, But my landlord wanted to turn her basement into an office instead. So I had to move. I now live with one other girl in a town house. Same area. Right by the district and the the new Temple.

 
=