CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life is good!!!

Life is good!!! WOW.... it has been a long time since i can honestly say that phrase and mean it!! BUT for real. I am just happy. Today was a good day. I was goofy at school and just happy to be there. Yesterday was pretty good too!! And i joined a new book club. We had our first meeting last night. Well, they have been doing it for awhile now, i just joined so it was MY first meeting... not theirs. But I LOVE reading, so it was fun to have other people to talk to about what i am reading. It was seriously WAY fun!! And i met some awesome new girls! Friends ROCK! Also, I love my ward. That has been a long time since i have said that too. But i really just love it. I LOVE lOVE LOVe my job... Now, that of course may change seeing as Parent teacher conferences are coming next week (HA) but i am actually ok with that for now!! Although i did get observed by my principal today for an evaluation... And they are getting rid of at least 250 teachers from my district, But somehow it is still ok and i like my job? My new place is fun. WAY different, and takes some adjusting, but i like it! So, really, i don't actually have a lot to report, other than, things are pretty darn good. And i like it!!

No comments:

 
=