CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Heather!!


Today is my oldest sister Heather's Birthday! She is the best! I just wanted to tell her how much i love her and how grateful i am to have her in my life. She has always looked out for me and wanted the best for me. No matter what she is there to help out. She is strong and brave and has always been a great example to me.

I was definitely blessed with a great family!! And am so glad they are with me everyday to fight the battles life brings me!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy HeAtHeR!!!! Hope it is the best day ever you deserve it!!!

1 comment:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Happy Happy Birthday Heather Dear, Heather is a sweet girl, she has always been SO kind hearted and your right you do have a great family, what a sweet post..

 
=