CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Can you believe it?!!

OK so i am already sad the 2 girls that i picked to like on American Idol BOTH freaking went home!? Are you serious? BOTH of them? That just doesn't happen!! ugh! I am mad! But that's ok the boys that i liked stayed, so i guess i will be ok with that. Also the Amazing Race made me laugh today I love that even Jeff is like "gosh we are so stupid, we should DEFINITELY not reproduce!!!" haha totally made
me laugh, even though i still totally ♥ them!! Also I am sad the Olympics are over, buy CANADA Really? That was a pretty... interesting closing ceremonies? You shoulda stopped while you were ahead! Don't get me wrong, I totally love Canada and the olympics, just thought they last part was a little too much for me!! BUT the good news is now that they are over, Celebrity Apprentice is coming back, and soon GLEE is coming back!! Sad that this post is all about Tv? Especially when all i have is the local channels!! BUT anyway whatever i don't care, go ahead judge my worldliness.. Because honestly right now if i were to blog about anything else it would be about lies, deceit, heart break and the ridiculous things that happen when you trust someone. It would be a much more angry and dark post... .so i chose the brighter, more happy subject...... Doesn't mean i am still not hurt and angry though ;)

2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

I love that this was all about TV...because stay tuned for mine :)

Laura Jett said...

Who went home from American Idol that you liked? I can't even remember who recently went home. haha. I was surprised some of the guys went home that I thought were WAY good though. :P

 
=