CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

London calling....

Ok Yup it's official... LONDON is calling me back!!It has been 5 years (From Yesterday) That Nicole and i went to London to study abroad... I loved this trip. It was my first airplane ride EVER! I was so nervous! But after that first ride, we rode several more airplanes to Paris, and Rome, and back to London all over. It was amazing!! I can't believe so much time has passed and life has changed SO much since then. But ya know, Life was actually pretty crazy when i decided to even go to London. It was my escape from reality for sure!

Ya know what i have decided. No matter how much you try to plan and predict what will happen in life, it NEVER happens that way. But sometimes that is for the better! Here's to good friends, good experiences and good places!!! I love you London!!

I will not tell a lie though... My heart belongs in Rome!




2 comments:

Roberta said...

Mine will forever be in London.

Nicole said...

Awwwwww! I want to go back! RIGHT NOW! ;)

 
=