CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

OK so not only am i officially the worst blogger ever, but i haven't been keeping up on other blogs either. I get so lost and distracted sometimes. I haven't posted about Christmas, or the new year, or heck i didn't even post about GETTING MARRIED!!! which has been over a month now. Everything went perfect. Mikel Forgot to bring his Tux to the temple, so i had to wait forever before we could walk out. And even then his uncle just let him borrow his suit jacket to take pictures in. It was funny, but i totally didn't care. I was just happy to be there, and to have gone through the temple with him and to have so many family and friends sitting there with us. It was incredible. Then we had a great Christmas together filled with family and fun. It was really great. I am excited for a new year! I know it is going to be a great year. I know it wont be perfect and there will be ups and downs, but i am ready for the adventures that will come... Here are a few of my favorite memories of the holidays that ended 2010. I am so grateful for awesome friends and family that are always there to support me and keep life great!!! Happy new year!!! Here's to new goals, new adventures, and a super 2011!!!












No comments:

 
=