CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10 Years!!! Congrats Britt and Ryan!


Yup that's right... My sister and brother in law have been married for TEN years!! It seems like forever since Ryan has been in the family. I can't remember much before he came. They have been the best. They even let me live with them for a little while when i transferred up to Utah State.I will note that while i lived with them i decided to study abroad in London. While i was gone Ryan got a job in Salt Lake and they decided to move from Logan. Well all of my stuff was still there, i was planning on returning there when i got back from Europe. Needless to say they needed to move my stuff, so i got the message that i was being moved to a storage shed. Poor Brittany had to pack up my room and move it. She was even nice enough to help me find a new place to move into when i got home! But that's always my joke that they wanted me to move out so they moved me to a storage shed! But beyond all of that, That was the best time!! I feel like i grew closer to both of them through that short adventure. PLUS Ryan was there for me when i had a chipmunk cheek when my face swelled up and i had to have sinus surgery. If you know me the doctor/dentist is NOT my thing, so it took brave souls to venture that with me. And yes, i was banned from the dentist in Logan, there is a small chance i may have hit the dentist and he called my dad... (I WAS 21!!!) But they stuck by me to the end! They are great!

I still love going to their house for dinner and games. We love to play games! I will never pass up a round of Ticket to ride, or Settlers of Catan, or the new fav Mystery train game. It Is always a party hanging out at their house. They also have 3 BEAUTIFUL children, who i absolutely adore!! They are the best to cheer you up when you are feeling down!! I love those guys!!

CONGRATS on 10 years!! You guys are the best!!! Here's to another ten!!

No comments:

 
=