CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

King Hippo??

So Spencer and I were taking pictures with the webcam on my computer, so we could put them in this website to see which celebrities we look like. It was pretty funny to see who they said we each looked like. If you ever get bored, you should go check it out at www.myheritage.com you can do the face recognition, which is what we did, or you can see who your kids look most like, or you can even change your picture to make you look like someone famous! It was a lot of fun.

Anywhoo... as we were doing our own research to see who Spencer looked like we came across King Hippo.... I think we have a winner! What do you think?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan you poo! you stole my idea!!!!
YOu will go to wizard jail
and i will kill you!
jk

/\/atha/\/ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
/\/atha/\/ said...

i'm bored

/\/atha/\/ said...

How oh you mean these /\/, /\/\,
\/\/, and dude I already knew how to do that last year Cole showed me in the 5th grade.

CrazyCartoonFan101 said...

smosh rocks go to smosh- left handed on youtube

CrazyCartoonFan101 said...

Hi

CrazyCartoonFan101 said...

I like rock comedy

 
=