CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Little Change!

Hey Guys, So i am thinking of making a change, and i want your opinion. I am thinking about changing our blog, so people don't have to log in. Anyone can just come to the blog, and i will make it my blog. So you can still check in and post and keep me updated, but i will just keep updating it for everyone I know. I still love you guys, but i want more people to visit the blog and hear more about my life! Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

The $auceman said...

k fine with me... is it the same address/???????????

Alisha Chase said...

for sure, same address

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Miss H.? Whats your e-mail again?

Alisha Chase said...

missholloway08@gmail.com

 
=