CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still searching....

Ok so, pretty sure the Orem option is out, but i am still looking to relocate asap. I will still be teaching, just at a different school. But that also means i need to find a new place to live quickly before the school year starts again so it's not so crazy. I feel like someone has taken everything i had figured out so far and dumped it upside down and said.. "Here figure this one out"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah i think u should go to chicago realax and go to a hershys factory or giradelle factory and eat chocolate tht always makes me feel better

jk jk jk

but it could solve some or your ENOURMAS PROBLEMS


or u could just move to some apartment in the u.s yup tht should solve your problems yupserozze

Unknown said...

hey if any of my class mates want to spot me out of 7th graders i will have a awsome backpack k it is an ohiostate one it is totaly awsome it has so many cool features yup

tht is how u can spot me

and why all of a sudden nobody is on wow

Unknown said...

just watch i will be on for proboly today only because i am going dirtbiking tomorow and perssonaly i think it is going to be awsome

Alisha Chase said...

Cant believe you cut your hair.. in fact I don't believe it you would never do that!

Unknown said...

yup well one day i got really tired of having hair so i asked my mom to cut it like cristiano ronoldos new haircut and its crazy but i did it and now i wish i didn't do it cutting my hair off was fun but now i wish it would grow back really really really fast but in reality it won't

Polly said...

tanner I cant beleave you cut your hair your crazy

Unknown said...

yup but it was worth it but i really really hate how my hair grows so freaking slow

Anonymous said...

same with me

 
=