CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunny Summer Days!

Ok for now i will keep it up, and those who want to come and hear what's happening with me can, and those that don't, don't have to how about that?

Sorry it took so long to respond, I was in Lake Powell and then Vegas! It was a blast. But i am back now! Hopefully you are all enjoying your summer vacations! Keep me updated on whats happening. And Polly, you should talk Alyssa into giving me her puppy...

7 comments:

ash vranes said...

hi miss h it ashley i want to see you. I lost my retainer!

Unknown said...

hey miss h thank you yonz thats kool that you went to vegas i love it there its like my second home there i go there all the time i hope that the rest of your summer is as fun as its been

The $auceman said...

yyyyyyyyyyoooooooooo


from the $auceman

Polly said...

miss h I'll try talking alyssa into it when I get home but right now I'm in canada and I will be here for 3 more weeks

Unknown said...

why canada??????????????????

Unknown said...

cuz part of her family lives there

Unknown said...

well i am srry

 
=