CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Kids!

You would think that i am old enough to blog about my own kids..... But i don't have any!!! So i blog about my sisters kids because they are my happiness and excitement now a days.... SO anyway, a few weeks ago we went to see Disney on ice. These are just some of the pictures we took while we were there. It was a ton of fun. Also these are a few videos of the crazy kids. My niece and nephew LOVE to play the wii. This is them playing a cow racing game. I just think it is funny because they are just jumping all around and shaky everything about. And the second one is Gunnar who LOVES to sing and clap to if your "Happy and ya know it!" he has singing care bears that sing "The wheels on the bus" and other songs so he got them mixed up and started honking the horn instead of clapping his hands! He is so cute. This is what i spend most of my extra time doing... just playing with them! The pic is of me and my sister Brittany, she is the best! We are with her little boy Gunnar I love these guys! They help lift me up when life gets tough and keep me smiling no matter what!..... Not to mention they feed me and let me hang out with them!!! As i think of Thanksgiving i think of family, and friends and the people that are really there when you need someone! I am so thankful for my friends and family and for my job and for a great place to live! Life isn't so bad when you stop to look around!










No comments:

 
=