CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Movie.....Was it worth the wait?

OK, so i saw the twilight movie.... and.... it wasn't awful? But it wasn't that super either. I liked it. It was pretty good at following the basic elements of the book. I guess i was just hoping it would be more exciting. I wasn't necessarily disappointed, it was still a good movie. But not my favorite. But than again i am not obsessed with the books either. I will admit i read them all, and liked them. But they aren't the BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!! Like totally blow me out of the water. But it is a good fun story. I was really looking forward to seeing it on the big screen. Maybe the other books will be better movies, if they become movies...they are a little more exciting and action packed! I will definitely see them if they come out. But I am not sure it will hit my top slot for best movie ever. Plus I think Edward is supposed to be cuter than he turned out to be. But Emmit was cute! And the boys, Eric, Mike and Tyler looked NOTHING like i pictured them.... everyone else did a pretty good job at playing their parts. I guess i just always thought Mike was more nerdy than cute... HA Anyway If you have seen it tell me what you think too... Maybe it just needs a second view for me to really appreciate it?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Yo, Twilight? For Real?

Unknown said...

miss h i personally have to say i loved hte movie a ton i have already seen it 3 times!

Anonymous said...

shea....suddenly a twilight freak. WOW. not what i expected.


jolly good news!!! im grounded to my room for two weeks!!!! yahoo.
not even close to good news.

 
=