CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN FUN WITH MY FAMILY!

 
So i started my day with Breakfast at I-hop with Kristen and her two cute little kids. Then we went shopping and just hungout for awhile it was so much fun! Then i went over to my Sister Brittany's house where Princess Leia and A Purple Drangon were getting ready for a fun Halloween. My Nephew Gunnar is almost two and just loves Halloween already. Ade has been always shy but this year was actually a lot of fun. We went Trunk Or Treating at my dad's ward and then went to some of the houses in my sister's neighborhood. It was fun even in the RAIN!! Then we went back to my sister's and ate pizza and just hung out. My nephew Gunnar afer getting out of his dragon costume put on my nieces little plastic pink high heel shoes.. he was as pretty as a princess. And to top it off he carried around her pink purse and was pushing his favorite toy... A pink stroller. He is such a cute kid! Then we read some Halloween stories and played with some toys. It wasn't anything fancy to write a book about but it was good home town fun I love my family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
=