CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Counting down the days!!

OK so i am totally counting down the days until i go off track. I officially only have to wake up two more mornings, and go to 1 and 1/2 days of school before i get a break!!! A much needed and deserved break. Luckily I am feeling a little better and pushing a long one day at a time. But I do have to say I HATE snow. Ok, hate is a strong word i don't hate it, i just hate driving in it and wondering if everyone else is being careful too.. I think snow looks nice, i am not fond of being cold but i can deal with it because i love wearing hoodies and bundling up in blankets! But i dislike driving in snow and for that fact alone i hate waking up to see snow on the ground.

I am grateful however, that this time around i found a place to live with a garage, so i don't have to wake up early to trudge through the snow to clean my car off!!! So that is AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! So i might just survive this winter after all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hate is a strong word but i really really really dont' like you no that its over i dont even know what happens about you.

 
=