CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been dreaming of a True Loves Kiss!

OK so here is how lame i am.... Day one of being off track and what am i doing? Laundry... while watching ENCHANTED!!! ALONE! Super exciting i know. But it makes me think... Ya know, i really have been dreaming of a true loves kiss. But then it gets me wondering whether that is really possible? What makes happiness, and how do you find it? You would think at 24 i would have life a LITTLE figured out. Most people in Utah have multiple kids by 24. Or at least a somewhat successful relationship, or even friendships for goodness sake!~. But here i am moving every six months, trying to find my place in the world. The only thing i do have figured out is my job. And even then i still question that once in awhile too. It just seems like life is full of never ending tests. And just as soon as you think you have it figured out and you understand, it totally changes. I think even people that are married, don't always know what makes them happy. Some people think once you find that person, life just magically changes. But i know from experience that life isn't automatically easier when you get married. Sometimes it's even harder. I think everyone is given different challenges at different stages in life. But somewhere there is sunshine and light. You just have to find it. SO i am officially on my journey for happiness. Who knows where it will lead me, maybe i will move again, maybe i will switch jobs, find new friends, or find a new relationship. Maybe even just a hobby. I am not sure yet... But I've got plenty of time to figure it out. Wish me luck?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck miss h i hope you have fun on that journey and i love that movie and today was my last day of my five day weekend and i might have to use crutches at school for a week or two so yipeee oh and i was doing laundry today to oh ya and cleaning my room i can hardly wait til tomorrow (not!) well i hope i can survive on crutches in the trechrous middle school hallways so if im still alive tomorrow ill comment

Alisha Chase said...

What did ya do Shea??

JeSs said...

I totally agree with all the sbove! I believe even married and with a son I am still finding myself. For heaven's sake we are only 24! I believe I won't know that complete answer until im in my 30s and 40s! I think the 20s and 30s are for growing and discovering the adulthood in life! Even with a family and different responsibilities I know I should never stop learning! You are one smart cookie...you do find happiness in the smallest of places! Promise. LOVES!

Anonymous said...

ch shea u have to much drama in your life "I HOPE I CAN SURVIVE ON CRUTCHES IN THE TREACHROUS MIDDLE SCHOOL HALLWAYS" they are not that bad goodness u literly have problems

 
=