CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What do you do?

You know what i want to know..... What do you do when life gets so dark and dreary that you don't want to wake up in the morning? That nothing makes you smile or laugh anymore.. What do you do when you feel pain that you never thought you could feel again? And just when things couldn't possible get worse... They do. Then what? How do you put on a happy face, go in front of a classroom and pretend that life is wonderful? Pretend that you are invincible and you never get your feelings hurt by things they say, or have a bad day... Or just feel like crap sometimes? Then what? Welcome to my life...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss h.? whats wrong? yeah i've felt that when my mom died. i read the scriptures. it really helped me.

Just keep you face to the sunshine and you can't see the shadows.

Do something crazy. Don't think, just do. Just don't commit suicide, okay?

Alisha Chase said...

OH gosh Nate... I would never do that!! I promise. I am smarter than that.. Life just gets tough sometimes that's all. but thanks for your good advice. I should probably read my scriptures, and find strength in my faith! Thanks for caring!!

Roberta said...

Heya. I try to surround myself with good friends that make me laugh. Even if it's just for a lunch date, it helps. I hope things start looking better for you.

Jackson 5 said...

i'm sorry miss. h i might have a surprise for u! :)

Anonymous said...

O.K. oh miss h! go to google and type in twilight the movie, go to the official site and then there is the final trailer for it! it came out yesterday at 9:04 pm! my sister told me. so have fun if you haven't already!

= )

Anonymous said...

Oh and go to the temple!

Unknown said...

miss h its otay just keep smiling we love you always
hey and if ur kids are as bad as we were we will come and straighten them out
and if theres onother tanner dont worry we know how to deal with them!

love you aleays mishea and polly =)!

Anonymous said...

ch come on i wasn't that bad you got to be kidding gohs u know wat i am going to go to that school and tell that kid to do a better job but he WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS ME

Anonymous said...

dang so these are usally the only ppl that get on wow that sucks so ya i broke my coller bone about 5 weeks ago and it was really bad and it is still is but it has gotten better i am enjoying 7th grade it is so cool hey MISS H

I HAVE LIKE 3 TEACHERS THAT HATE ME I AM SO GLADE I HAVE 7 TEACHERS IT IS FUNNY I HAVE ALL A'S SURPRISINLY I DO SO THAT IS GOOD AND GUESS WAT

BOOMSHACKALAKA DING DONG OH
NOBODY CAN TOUCH THIS OH CA'CHING CAN'T TOUCH THIS OHHHHHHHHH

 
=