CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun weekend! And Random Memories!

Ok so i wanted to tell you about my fun weekend. First Friday i went to watch niece Ade have swimming lessons. If you have never had the opportunity to see 4 year olds try to learn how to swim I definitely recommend it, it is like the cutest thing EVER! Then after that Friday Night i went with Ade (*who happens to be my favorite 4 year old in the world) to the opening night of high school musical 3. It ended up being a family affair, my parents and my sister came too. There were TONS of cute girls dressed up to support the movie, everyone was screaming and clapping. Ade couldn't even sit in her seat she was so excited! She stood up a couple of times to dance and clap along. Although, i am not sure it is as much fun as the other two movies since she can sing every song in those ones... it was a lot of fun! Then on Saturday I had lunch with my super cute pregnant friend Jessica who i love to death! She is the best. I am lucky to have such an awesome friend who i get to work with at school and she still agrees to eat lunch with me on the weekends!! It was only like a 3 hour lunch!! We were lucky we stopped talking after that long, you never know how long our outings are going to be together! Then Saturday night i went out with my long lost friend Suzanne who was super cool to go to dinner and watch a movie with. it was so much fun to just talk and catch up and know that we are all in the same but very different crazy stage of life together. Then i came home and decided to finally upload pictures from my camera which have been on there for literally years.... So Now i am sharing them with you. Some of them are old school stuff, student council, vacations, graduations, New babies, and other random activities. It's quite the mix of memories. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Jackson 5 said...

miss. h do u have tracks? if u do then what track are u on?

Alisha Chase said...

D track which means yahoo for no school right now!

Jackson 5 said...

thats cool for u,i don't have school on Friday. for my b-day i am going to Italian Village and i am sooooooooooo excited! and i might have a sleepover with some of my friends Thursday to Friday! have u heard of the song Love Story by Taylor Swift?

/\/atha/\/ said...

I'm failing all my classes this is so gay so i turned in like 50 missing assignments so what.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS CRAZY WAT U HAVE BEEN SAYING I AM TOTALLY AMAZED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA


YEAH that is boring here is some exciting news k ok then we had our soccer championship and we losed to gay illegal mexicans but there team is la rocca the suck but we couldn't score a goal

Anonymous said...

dude u have my moms name in that thing and mine that is crzy so wat has been going on

Anonymous said...

so wats happening

Alisha Chase said...

Tanner you are huge now! And playing football?? Wow you are a crazy kid.

 
=