CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Found Glory!

OK so when asked what i like to do for fun? ......I didn't have a response. I had forgotten what i really enjoyed. Lame, i know! So exploring trying to figure out what to do today, i came across a song that was amazing. Then i got sucked into listening to music online for hours! I had forgotten how much i really do love music. I used to blast music, angry, happy, sad, fun, and exciting music, anything to express my emotions. There is nothing more fun then turning it up and singing along... And almost feeling like someone understands how you feel and wrote the song for you! I used to love playing it in my room, in the car, but i guess i let it go, because just a couple of years ago i had a huge supply of cds in my car for constant music! But lately, i had even gotten to the point where sometimes i would just drive without the radio even on! I had completely taken out the element of music in my life and i have just now found my new glory.

No comments:

 
=