CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol


OK So i think Kris should win... I don't know if he will beat the much talked about Adam. blah blah blah But i just don't dig Adam. I think he is too dramatic. He is a good singer, but too rockin roll, screaming screeching, not so versatile. Kris is great! He can play the guitar amazingly, and can sing lots of different kinds of music. I have stuck with him as my pick the whole season! I really like him!

My top 3 have been Kris, Danny, and Allison.

I Do think Allison is still good too, and Danny is still REALLY good, he is pretty talented! I love him! He is my second pick.. So i don't know who will go home tonight, but I sure hope it is not Kris!! I would love to see Adam go home, but i highly doubt that will happen. I think it will be either Danny or Allison.... Neither of which will i be happy to see go, they are all really great! But i know they will do amazing things after the show is over....

4 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

I love Kris too! I would love it if Kris won! I'm going for Adam or Kris :)

Alisha Chase said...

YAHOO YAHOO YAHOO FOR KRIS!!!! i LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

PS I LOVE CHRIS DAUGHTRY TOO... HE WAS MY FAVORITE!!!

Dave and Emily said...

I was totally cheering for Allison. Too bad she got kicked off. It's all becuase I didn't vote on Tuesday! - Emily

Nicole said...

GO ADAM! :)

 
=