CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Zoo.. and more fun!

This weekend was a busy weekend. I went to the zoo with my sisters family. It was so much fun I love the zoo! It is the best place ever! It was beautiful weather, and great fun. Then we went swimming with Kristen and Eric and their kids, and my dad. I love love love swimming, I am glad my parents pool is now open! I could go swimming like everyday and still love it! Then we went to my sisters house and Mikel came over and we all played Settlers of Catan, we plated the cities and knights one this time.. It took a lot more thinking but it was tons of fun! Then we played Lucky under and had a blast. I am so glad it was such a fun weekend! Then i got to watch one of my all time favorite movies, "Sweet Home Alabama" I love that movie. It was a great end to a great day! I wish all weekends good be that smooth and awesome!!!

No comments:

 
=