CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

I love Soccer!!

Ok so my 4 year old Niece started to play soccer. Her first game was on Thursday and can i tell you that was the best experience EVER! There were little kids running after the ball, and some running away from the ball! Some kids wanted to stop and pick the ball up in the middle of the game, some kids did not want to touch the ball at all. One little boy on Ade's team scored a goal in the wrong goal. He was jumping up and down, he was so excited to score a goal, everyone cheered for him anyway.... There were some kids that i am pretty sure didn't know the rules to soccer, they would kick the ball out of bounds and it didn't matter they would just keep going kicking the ball all the way down the hill until finally someone got them to turn around to throw the ball back into play.

It was kinda silly, my niece had been counting down the days until "Soccer day" She loves watching soccer with her dad, or kicking the ball into her goal in their backyard. She even wanted to practice kicking the ball around before her game. Once we got to the field she was dribbling the ball all around and passing it back and forth with me, she was so excited. Once the game started and she got in to play, she froze. She was so scared she didn't even want to play. I think she will try again tomorrow, she was so excited! I got some pictures of her playing during the warm up and running around with her team anyway. It was still my favorite day ever! I loved it! I can't wait to go watch again tomorrow!

Go Blue Dolphins!






1 comment:

 
=