CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kris Allen: "No Boundaries"

Want more American Idol videos? Click here.

Ok SO it may not have been my favorite Kris song... But I did actually like the song. Some people thought it was AWFUL! It was not THAT bad! come on now! It may not have fit either of their voices the best, but it was an ok song! But i did like his version better than Adam's. But I know that he can do better.... He is definitely still my pick for American Idol. And i am pretty sure they both will do great regardless of who wins!

1 comment:

Just the 3 of us said...

Yea I think the song was pretty good, just needs to be adjusted to a different key I think. It was too high for Kris but I still thought he sounded great and I got goose bumps! I love him :) Adam sounded terrible on that song. I fast forwarded it.

 
=