CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ode to London




4 years ago today, me and Nicole stepped on our FIRST plane ride ever to study abroad in London! I was so nervous! And to think, i had never been on a plane and my first trip was to Europe! Well actually first to New York, then to Europe, but you get the picture!! It was the best experience ever! I am so thankful i was able to go there and learn and see so much! We even went to Paris and Rome, and really had some amazing experiences. If i haven't told you stories about it yet, you should ask about them!!

I wanted to share some pictures, but Nicole took a lot of time to make this slide show and posted it on her blog I asked her if i could share it too, and link to her post as well. It really is amazing! I hope you all check it out! It really shows our experience! She did a great job! Thanks for letting me share it too Nicole! Check it out!

No comments:

 
=