CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Positive Day Number One!

OK well first of all Yippee for me! I had a great day! The weather was nice, coulda been a little warmer, but i will take it! Then i had a day all about me! I figured after all the ups and downs and turn arounds that have been happening and with it being one of my last days off track before i go back to school on Friday, i decided it should be my day. I went and had Jodelle do my hair, which was super awesome cuz she is one of my favorite people in the world! So that makes it fun, she always makes me feel better and talks to me and totally understands my life and my situations, and who doesn't love having their hair cut and highlighted and styled? It was awesome! Very relaxing, then i went shopping with my sister. I bought a couple of pairs of new capris and a cute shirt to go with it! Then i bought some super cute flip flops that I added gems to make flowers on them they turned out way cute! SO i shopped and i crafted WHOA! Then i played some super fun games with my Sister and Brother in Law. Nothing beats a few rounds of Settlers of Catan, AND Ticket to Ride! It was great! I also got to play with my niece and my nephews they make me laugh i love those guys so much! Today was all about the smiles, being positive, doing what makes me happy, what i enjoy. I didn't talk to anyone that i didn't want to talk to, (Not to say they didn't call... i just didn't answer...) I was being selfish. I wanted to feel special and remember that i am important. I wanted to jump start my self-esteem and what better way to do it then to get my hair done and buy a cute out fit? I also ate good food and had good company! I couldn't have asked for a better day!!

I did do something for someone else today though too, I sent my mom flowers for an early mothers day thank you for all that she does! I thought i could share some light in her day too! Thanks mom for all you do! And thanks to all of you too, because i know that if you are reading this, you are probably one of the few that care to keep up to date with me and continue to support me. It is because of you that i can do what i do. I love the support and love i get from my friends and family. You guys are the best!

Cheers to being positive!

3 comments:

Daija said...

Good for you! I'm glad you had a fun day. Settlers of Catan and Ticket to ride always make me happy, too. :)

Just the 3 of us said...

Yay! I'm glad you had such a great day and took care of yourself :)

Dave and Emily said...

Way to go girl! You totally deserve a day for yourself. I just think you should do it a little more often. - Emily

 
=