CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catch up Saturday

OK SO this is Catch up Saturday where i am going to catch you up on lots that has happened that i forgot to post that i wanted to still mention, and then I will also post about tonight, and by the time i am done it will probably be catch up SUNDAY because it is after midnight. ANYWAY

1st catch up: Some of my girls from last year came to visit me at school. I was excited when Shea, Britt, and Polly came and their friend Kellie. And they came on a fun day it was the day we had just gotten our "Sugar Babies" So the girls helped me host our "baby shower" It was a lot of fun. I will include those pictures so you can see them! I loved having them come back to visit me, especially since i have switched schools, so i am not even still at the same school i was at when i taught them! They came the extra mile to visit and i think its great! Mali went to my old school too and she came to see me. I had her 2 years ago, but i also have her cousin in my class this year too, it's a small world. it's nice to feel loved though!

2nd catch up: Mikel and I went up to Kristen's cabin ("The Sleepy S")to go four wheeling again it was so cute Mike was driving around Kaylee and Gage around the yard because they couldn't wait until we got up to the mountain trail to ride. Then Kaylee was walking the dogs and was being so cute and bossy with them.

3rd Catch up, After that really hard rain storm my apartment flooded, i live in the basement, so it can be expected. And luckily it was the unfinished portion that got hit with the most water, so nothing was damaged!!

4th catch up was tonights fun. Mikel and i went to Taylorsville days with my dad and britt and ry and the kids. It was a lot of fun we got to see fireworks and the kids played on some toys and they had a petting zoo. It was really cool. I love this time of the year!!! There was a beautiful sunset, i wish it could have worked better in the picture. It was a great day of fun, great weather and family. I am glad we went. I also went to lunch with Jessica today, it was fabulous, but i didn't take pictures of that.

SO.... Anyway enjoy the slide show of random photos that go with all of the catch ups!!!

No comments:

 
=