CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In desperate need of Relief......

Ok somebody help. I have like 20 mosquito bites and i am going to die from the itching. It wakes me up at night!!! It is driving me crazy. I found this page that said 40 things to do to relieve the itch, but i ended up smelling all minty fresh cuz someone said to put toothpaste on my bites (which helped for a second i think? Maybe?).... Then i tried banana peels? YUCK but still no relief... Anyone else have any great ideas? I am pretty much willing to try anything at this point!

1 comment:

The Suz said...

Have you tried After Bite? Apparently it's just straight ammonia, so maybe try putting a dab of straight ammonia on them. But don't inhale too deeply. :)

It was awesome to see you last night. Thanks for being the motivation behind that.

 
=