CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic....



OK so i am behind the times..... I just watched "Confessions of a Shopaholic" I didn't get a chance to see it in the theaters, and it came out today, so i went to the redbox and decided to take a night and stay home alone put on my pajamas and watch a movie!

I have to admit, i liked the book better. I think the movie was good, but once you have read the book there is much more story that they tried to cram into a short movie. Which i am sure is like all movies. But I also watched while i was quite the space case, so maybe i will have to try again another day just to be sure!

I do have to admit though, wouldn't it be nice to have a "Magic Card" and just be able to shop and buy whatever ya wanted? When i was younger, I never really liked shopping, i mean sure it was fun to get something new, but i didn't really like to go to the Mall or whatever. Even in high school. But as i have gotten older i have to confess, i am more of a shopper. Maybe it is having my own money to buy things, or something i am not sure. But i even think i shop for therapy or something cuz it's relaxing. When i am stressed or mad or sad, sometimes buying something makes me feel bad... How sad is that?> and i just told you all my secret!!! haha Oh well. At least i haven't had to join shopaholics anonymous yet!!! =) So if you find bags stashed in my closet.. you will then know that it is time to get me help!!!

Some other things to look forward too, Harry potter, Big brother, Fireworks on the 4th of July! New moon, and a new school year!!

No comments:

 
=