CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Amazing Weather!

Finally a gorgeous day!!! I can not believe how beautiful today was! Definitely the best time of the year...

You will be happy to know project "sleep in" has been glorious! Official day one of being off track and i finally got to sleep in! The weekend was rough my body wanted to get up before 8 and that was just NOT going to work for me! But after a glorious sunday nap and staying up super late last night, i successfully slept in today! Unfortunately I have to substitute for my friend Jessica tomorrow, so i am going to confuse my body again by getting up early and going to work!~ And the bad news, is i only get TWO weeks off this time so it is a short break, good news once i go back to school we only have 9 weeks left of school! This year has gone by so fast i can't believe it! Then it is on to 3rd grade!!

I have officially ran out of good books to read, anyone have any suggestions??

4 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Yes, it was awesome weather today~ Now if only we can get it to stay that way... Your such a great person to help out another when you could be sleeping in, we all like those days when we can sleep in.. Your great!

Daija said...

So glad you got to sleep in. Enjoy your break, even though it's short. What kind of books do you like to read? I might have some suggestions. I read a lot of juvenile fiction. Some of my recent favorites are:

Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn - Very clever book.

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I also like Shannon Hale's books, and I loved the Uglies series by Scott Westerfield. There are four books, but I only recommend reading the first three: Uglies, Pretties, and Specials. Seriously, the fourth book is a waste of time and not really a continuation of the others.

Nicole said...

I'm totally with Daija. I love the Book Thief!

Some books I've read lately that I really liked, In Her Shoes (like the movie), Queen of Babble, The Secret Life of Bees, and Veil of Roses.

I'm excited to hang out today! :)

Dave and Emily said...

Mmmmm. Warm wather. Yum!

I also liked the Secret Life of Bees.

 
=